Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Bly Sisters' first Halloween together




I don't have time to write, but I wanted to post this great pic, complements of my sister who was in town just before Halloween. Eliana doesn't have her face paint on yet, but I think this is a great pic. Eliana had a blast, but Meron only made it to 3 houses before declaring loudly and clearly to all in the neighborhood that she was done for the night.




I have to run, Meron is adding her own special touches to Eliana's latest art project. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Hi Terri! YOu sound very busy...Wow, new house, baby, new job...crazy...I'm glad you are all so happy. This picture of Eliana and Meron is so precious....I can't believe how much Eliana has grown..and Meron too...From the pictures of her that you have posted, I can see how much she has grown...You and Paul truly have two adorable daughters. Jasmine and I miss Eliana..I'm sure she does not remember us very well...When you finally move, please send me your address..I have something for Eliana & Meron....Take care and much love to the girls...

Catherine and Dustin said...

Hi Terri!
I saw your post today on ethics on chs and I have been reading your blog a bit! I just wanted to introduce myself and say that your daughters are beautiful.