Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Introducing The Nature of Beauty

OK, I'm pretty sure no one is actually reading this anymore, but I wanted to at least post a little message here to let you know that our business is up and running. We are The Nature of Beauty, LTD, an online (so far) organic and natural beauty and personal care retailer, selling 15 lines of amazing products from around the world - seriously, from Ohio to New Zealand. We are adding a couple more lines of products next week, and hope to continue doing so regularly as things get going. Competition is not strong at this moment in time, but quite honestly we should have put this together at least 6 months ago, if not a year or two ago, because we're going to find ourselves in the midst of some crazy expansion in this area in the next year. So hopefully we can move fast enough to keep up! The site it here:

www.natureofbeauty.com

I'd love feedback, questions, comments, whatever you got. Later, I will post pictures of my honey babies, as they are amazing as always. Seriously, I am enjoying being a mom way more now than at any point in the last 5 years. I love love love having two girls. I still don't want to be a stay at home mom full-time, but I'm very motivated to work from home. We have to let our nanny go, though, because we aren't selling our other house quickly and may not for a while. We just can't afford two homes and a nanny (go figure). I kind of can't believe we're not sinking faster than we are. Anyway, the point is that life is good, the girls are wonderful and so smart. Eliana is now doing puzzles with 750 pieces that are for kids ages 12 and up. Watching her do them is almost creepy. She has a bizarre gift for this, and I'm not at all sure what that means for her future. She's not this gifted at reading or things like that, but her penmanship is quite honestly better than Paul's, and this puzzle thing is incredible. Something about her visual-motor skills and IQ. I imagine I'll bring it up again in more detail...once I know what that detail might be.

I will try and write more when I have another moment!

2 comments:

Robbin said...

Hi, the website is beautiful. I look forward to diving in and picking out some products!

Robbin

Penny said...

Hi! I'm very excited for you. I still read your family blogs..I enjoy hearing about what you all are doing with your lives. I can't wait to see more pictures....wow 750 piece puzzles, i get frustrated with those..I dont have the patience to work on them...wow...thats so wonderful for Eliana.